Constance Belle Mare Plage Situated along one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. It offers an extensive array of amenities and is the ideal location for golfers with its two 18-holes championship golf courses.
A perfect location The resort is located directly on a 2 km long white sandy beach, set in tropical gardens of almost 15 hectares. Two 18-hole championship golf courses stretch for another 140 hectares. The beach is protected by an offshore coral reef making it ideal for swimming, water sports and snorkelling.
All rooms are comfortably furnished using modern wood and marble. They each have a furnished terrace or balcony, air conditioning, bathroom comprising of separate shower/bath/WC, hairdryer, TV/satellite channels, Internet access, telephone with voice mail, mini-bar, individual safe, desk, sitting area and 24h room service.
Sleep up to 3 persons
Prestige Rooms are set on three floors, particularly popular with families. Interconnecting rooms are also available. The spacious bathroom and walk-in shower adds an extra dash of luxury.
Prestige Beachfront Room
Sleep up to 3 persons
Beachfront. Set on three floors and particularly popular with families.
Sleep up to 4 persons
Junior Suite nestled in North Wing of Resort. Bedroom with exclusive decor, balcony & terrace
Sleep up to 4 persons
Wake to the spectacular ocean view from the comfort of your huge bed and private balcony.
Beachfront Junior Suite
Sleep up to 4 persons
All junior suites beachfronts offer a large and fully furnished balcony-terrace.
Villas with Private Pool
3 Villas with sea-view (375 m2 – 2 bedrooms) 14 Villas overlooking the tropical garden (375 m2 – 2 bedrooms) 3 Villas overlooking the tropical garden (525 m2 – 3 bedrooms, separate dining room and with larger private pool & courtyard)
- Separate check-in facilities
- Personalized Villa Master service ; upon request, the “Villa-Master” can arrange for in-house breakfast, lunch, dinner, BBQ and other needs.
- Our villas offer complete privacy to our guests while they may enjoy all the facilities and services of the Resort.
- On ground floor : one bedroom, an outside open air bath/shower, living/dining room with satellite TV/DVD/ CD player, Wii, WIFI, guests toilet, kitchenette exclusively for service, minibar, terrace with private heated pool and pavilion overlooking the pool.
- On first floor : either 1 or 2 bedrooms
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned, and consist of a sofa bed, desk and sitting area with satellite TV, en-suite bathroom with separate shower/bath/WC and double vanities.
- Directly located on the beach, with private access, the villa comprises of 3 bedrooms, a spacious living/dining area, terrace and private heated pool with a deck and a pavilion overlooking the pool and the sea. Fully equipped kitchen exclusively for the villa. Wii, in the living room.
- The bedrooms comprise of en-suite bathrooms with shower/bath/WC and double vanities, and are equipped with satellite TV/DVD & CD player
- Two bedrooms are located on the ground floor of which one has a large separate sitting area with pool/sea view; one bedroom on the first floor.
Blue Penny Café “Gastronomic Restaurant” (45 seats / opening hours: 19.30 – 22.30) An exclusive air-conditioned à la carte restaurant in a stylish design, located in the main building. It offers Gastronomic “haute cuisine” in an elegant atmosphere, with a visible wine cellar with wines from renowned vineyards from all over the world. Separate room for private dining (max. 12 persons).
La Citronnelle (350 seats / opening hours: 07.00 – 10.30, 19.00 – 22.30) Main restaurant, overlooking the beach and pool, serving breakfast and dinner. Daily evening themed buffet in a relaxed atmosphere, live-cooking & non-smoking area.
La Spiaggia (60 seats / opening hours: 12.00 – 15.00, 19.00 – 22.30) The beachside restaurant, close to the villas, set on a wooden deck area, serving light lunches, sushi and snacks during the day (15.00 -17.30). Open for à la carte Mediterranean menus at night in a relaxed atmosphere.
Deer Hunter (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 – 15.00, 19.00 – 22.30) Restaurant is located at the Legend Golf Club house and enjoys a superb view of the greens and fairways. Open for lunch and dinner à la carte, sandwiches in the afternoon (15.00 – 17.30), offering traditional cuisine of the Indian Ocean, in a fine dining ambiance. A half-board menu is offered every day for dinner (reservations required due to limited seats capacity). Continental breakfast is also available for early golfers (06.30 – 09.30). Java deers can often be seen on the golf course.
Indigo Beach Restaurant (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 – 15.00) Beachside restaurant, open only for lunch, sandwiches in the afternoon (15.00 – 17.30) and for special themed evenings such as lobster dinner (with surcharge). The restaurant is perfectly situated at the water’s edge, offering a splendid view of the sea.
La Kaze (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 – 15.00) Beach restaurant, overlooking the lagoon and offering a lunch buffet with salad-bar and variety of grilled dishes, pizza, sandwiches, and desserts. Daily afternoon tea serving an assortment of cakes, pancakes and a selection of ice cream (15.00 – 17.00). BBQ evening in season.
Le Swing (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 – 17.00) Situated at the Links Golf Club house, the restaurant overlooks the magnificent golf course with a superb view of its surroundings. Open for lunch and in the afternoon, offering a selection of salads, sandwiches and pizza.
Cocktail Bar – the meeting point in the evening overlooking the pool and beach. Situated in the main building with an indoor area and an outdoor wooden deck. Also available a quiet bar and a dance floor area with live-entertainment every night.
La Spiaggia Bar – at the restaurant La Spiaggia
Deer Hunter Bar – at the clubhouse of the Legend golf course, separate lounge Open during the day only
Indigo Beach Bar – adjacent to the Indigo restaurant, next to one of the swimming pools
La Kaze Bar – located by the pool near the Prestige rooms, with swim-up bar
Le Swing Bar – at the clubhouse of the Links golf course have a spa booking only)
The “Kakoo Club” welcomes children aged from 4 to 12 years (open 09.00 – 21.00). Games room, heated pool and playground. Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily under the supervision of our trained staff. Eco-related activities and excursions are also proposed. Dinner in buffet style at the ‘Kakoo Club’ or in the main restaurant.
Other Facilities & Golf
Land Sports & Golf
- 4 floodlit tennis courts (synthetic floor / rackets for rent & balls payable) – Table tennis – French bowling – 9-hole mini golf
- Two 18-holes championship golf courses.
- The Legend course : par 72/6014m-Green fee will be free of charge for hotel guests and club car are not compulsory and payable.
- The Links course : par 71/5942m – Green fee and club car are compulsory and free of charge for hotel guests.
- Facilities available at Legend Clubhouse : Golf Academy ‘Marc Farry – Hugh Baiocchi method’, driving range, restaurant, bar, separate lounge, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment
- Facilities available at Links Clubhouse : driving range, restaurant, bar, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment
The boathouse offers a wide range of water sports activities:
- Hobie Cat
- Laser Boats
- Glass-bottom boat trips
- Snorkelling trips including equipment